Our position on Net Neutrality
December 14, 2017
Net Neutrality is an important topic in today’s connected world.
At Ashland Home Net we are committed to staying Net Neutral.
What does this mean to you?
1. We do not limit the speeds that you have based on the site you visit.
2. We do not limit the amount of traffic based on the site you visit.
3. We do not pay lobbyists to fight to change the FCC Net Neutrality rules unlike the BIG ISPs. (“Amid Net Neutrality Debate, Biggest ISPs Spent At Least $26.3 Million On Lobbying” Fast Company 12.13.17 ARTICLE)
4. We do not sell your data.
5. We treat all data on the Internet the same and will not discriminate or charge differently by user, content, website, platform, application, type of attached equipment, or method of communication.